This practical and caring guide is a must read for any person caught in the endless cycles of trying, hopefulness, and disappointment as each month passes.Andrea Mechanick Braverman, PhD
Whats In My Workbook?
This is what you will find inside your workbook:
- Advice from the Doctor: An overview and important information of what to expect
during each step of your fertility journey from a medical standpoint.
- Sentence Stems: Filling in the blanks to help you identify and explore your thoughts and
- Emotional Tools to soften your journey through exercises that help with:
• Mastering Your Thoughts
• Positive Visual Imagery
• Scriptotherapy*: Therapeutic writing
• Mind-Body Exercises that Change Your State
- The Fertile Relationship: Simple Techniques so you and your partner grow together – not
- Food For Thought: Interesting facts for you to reflect on.
- Words to Inspire: Affirmations and quotations to lift you up.
- Self-Care Tips and Instructions
About the Authors
Dr. Francisco (Paco) Arredondo is Board Certified in OBGYN and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is the founder and C.E.O. Chief Experience Officer of Reproductive Medicine Associates of Texas (www.RMATX.com) in Austin and San Antonio. His team and innovative approach are recognized for their leadership in delivering world class experience. He has created an individualized and simplified method to communicate between patient, physician and the professional team. With this book, Dr. Arredondo affirms the importance of physicians treating the patient as a whole; Body, mind, spirit and soul.
Mayu Eugenia Quevedo, LPC
Maria Eugenia (Mayu) Quevedo LPC, LMFT, RPT is a
licensed marriage and family therapist and registered
play therapist in private practice in the San Antonio and
Austin area. Mayu applies the elements of mindfulness,
yoga, cognitive restructuring, hypnosis and relaxation in
mind-body techniques for fertility. Mayu holds a special
passion for working with individuals facing the challenges
of infertility from both, a personal and professional